Unwanted hair growth
Get rid of unwanted hair growth once and for all. Laser hair removal is a quick and easy way to achieve the desired effect, applicable to all types and colours of skin and with visible results after the very first procedure.
Laser hair removal with Elite+™
At the Derma-Act clinics laser hair removal is performed by experienced medical staff under the surveillance of a dermatologist. The laser system used in Elite+™ which combines two separate lasers:
- Alexandrite laser (755 nm) – proven effective in the phototypes I, II, III and IV of skin. Clinical studies show a 79% reduction of unwanted hair growth after only 3 procedures. Alexandrite laser is also used in the treatment of pigmented lesions due to the high absorption of melanin.
- Nd:YAG laser (1064 nm) – an excellent choice for removal of unwanted hair growth in darker skin – the phototypes V and VI and even suntanned skin. It is also applicable for treatment of blood vessels on face and legs as well as redness and unwanted pigmentation on the face.
Benefits of laser hair removal with Elite+™
Applicable to all types and colours of hair growth
Proven effect in all types and colours of skin
With extremely favourable results
Applicable in all seasons
Laser hair removal for men
Recently, laser hair removal has become increasingly popular among men The number of men who choose laser hair removal for permanent removal of unwanted hair growth on the face and body increases progressively and the most popular areas are chest, back, belly, neck and glabella.
The greatest benefit of laser hair removal is the durability of the results: There is no need for shaving or using another method for temporary hair removal in the treated areas. Another great benefit is that men stop encountering problems such as bursitis (hair growing inwards) – a very common problem in both the area of the torso and the face area. Not least, the reduction of hair growth on body has a positive effect on perspiration and smell, and thus to the patient's personal self-confidence as well.
Laser hair removal is a medical practice
At the Derma-Act clinics, our aim is to achieve the best result quickly, painlessly and absolutely safely. For this reason:
- The procedures of hair removal are administered follwoing strict medical protocols;
- Each session is performed under the surveillance of a dermatologist.
- Our experienced medical team is specifically trained in the use of modern dermatological lasers.
Before a procedure with Alexandrite laser and ND: YAG laser in Derma-Act, we do the following:
- Record past medical history;
- Test the procedure on a small spot of your skin to ensure that it is suitable for laser hair removal;
- Perform an examination, in which we identify the features of hair growth;
- Perform a thorough dermatological examination to detect presence of follicular nevi, vascular or skin lesions on the skin:
- Test sensitive areas to rule out the presence of viral infections or venereal diseases (if hair removal involves the genital area).
Preparation before the first procedure of laser hair removal
- Shave the area of depilation within one or two days before procedure. On the day of laser hair removal, the hair on the surface of skin should be 2-3 mm long.
- Avoid the performance of chemical peeling, laser procedures, dermabrasion or other treatments in the area of depilation within at least 4 weeks before the laser hair removal.
- Avoid exposure to sunlight or any method of artificial tanning within 2 to 4 weeks before laser hair removal.
- Do not use products that may contain colour or fragrance in the area of depilation before the procedure.
- Do not use waxing on the area to be treated within at least 4 to 6 weeks before laser hair removal. Any method of hair removal that may inhibit the formation of hair follicle and disorder its growth cycle or affect hte efficacy of laser hair removal must be completely avoided.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is laser hair removal painful?
Laser hair removal with the combined technology of Elite™ is painless. It is a non-invasive medical procedure that is administered on the skin surface and consequently does not cause pain or injury. During treatment, only a mild momentary discomfort may be present.
How long is the interval between two sessions?
How many sessions are required to achieve an optimal result?
Why does removing unwanted hair growth from a given area require multiple procedures?
What is the cause of excessive hair growth?
How should the area to be treated be prepared for laser hair removal?
How long does each procedure take?
Before and After
Sorry, we couldn't find any posts. Please try a different search.