Lifting with hybrid filter with double effect HArmonyCa
Loss of volume and change in skin texture are common signs of facial aging. Most products that contain only one ingredient – hyaluronic acid (HA) or biostimulator* cannot alone provide the combined benefits of lifting with HA and the long-term stimulation of collagen synthesis from calcium hydroxyapatite (CaHA).
*A biostimulator is defined as a treatment that restores collagen production and stimulates fibroblasts to synthesize and organize the outercellular matrix.
What is HArmonyCa™ Hybrid Filler?
HArmonyCa™ is a new hybrid filler with double effect. It contains two active ingredients, calcium hydroxylapatite (CaHA) and hyaluronic acid (HC). HArmonyCa™ can improve skin texture by providing an immediate lifting effect* from hyaluronic acid and a long-lasting lift from collagen production thanks to calcium hydroxylapatite.
How do HA and CaHA work?
Hyaluronic acid particles work deep into the skin and provide an immediate lifting effect. In addition, the calcium hydroxylapatite particles stimulate the body’s production of collagen and the formation of new collagen fibers. As the gel slowly disappears over time, a strong and dense collagen network is built in its place for a gradual, long-lasting calcium hydroxylapatite lift.
About the procedure
- The procedure begins with a consultation with our medical specialist in order to familiarize yourself in detail with what lies ahead and what the expected results can be. During the consultation, you will discuss your concerns and, together your dermatologist, you will assess whether you are suitable for HArmonyCa™ treatment.
- Afterwards the treatment area is cleaned and disinfected.
- Then proceed to the injection of HArmonyCa™ into the relevant areas of the face. The product contains lidocaine, an anesthetic to reduce the pain you may experience during the procedure.
- The results of the procedures with HArmonyCa™ start to be visible even after the first procedure. The required number of procedures is determined by your dermatologist.
What are the advantages of HArmonyCa™ over biostimulators and other facial fillers?
What care should be taken before and after the procedure?
During the consultation, your doctor will advise you on what you should do before and after the HArmonyCa™ treatment. However, after treatment you should:
- Avoid any high-intensity exercise or activity, exposure to sunlight, tanning beds, or extreme weather conditions for 24 hours
- Apply ice or cold compresses to the injected areas for 24 hours, as with most injection procedures there may be redness, drainage and irritation
- To massage the treated areas if you feel small bumps