Laser rejuvenation is a procedure designed to give the skin a rejuvenated appearance, improve its condition, reduce scars caused by acne, chicken pox or injuries. It is a method that reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles around the eyes, mouth and cheeks. For this purpose at Derma-Act Clinics we offer the following laser technologies:
- Laser Genesis works by gently heating the deep layers of the skin. This stimulates the synthesis of collagen by fibroblasts. This leads to a reduction in the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, the pores are tightened, the overall tonus and texture of the skin is improved, redness is reduced.
- The Palomar Icon platform with the 1540 tip is a non-ablative laser procedure. The laser beam creates narrow, deep columns of coagulated tissue surrounded by healthy, untreated skin. This stimulates the skin to repair itself, replacing old skin damaged by the sun and other chemical and physical factors with new, younger and healthier skin.
- The PicoSure picosecond laser breaks down unwanted pigment and re-models the deep layers of the skin, shrinking pores, improving texture, reducing fine lines and wrinkles, and evening out the complexion.
- CO2 is an ablative laser that removes layers of damaged skin. This stimulates skin regeneration with the end result being rejuvenation, improved texture and tightening. Deep wrinkles, enlarged pores and scars are affected.
- Youlaser MT Quanta Systems combines two wavelengths: 10,600nm (CO2) and 1540nm (Erbium Glass), for simultaneous modality of ablative, non-ablative and mixed skin resurfacing. The procedure is considered the gold standard for reducing wrinkles, pigmentation, acne scars, skin tightening and pore reduction.